- Nourishing, healing and moisturising skin balm
- Therapeutic for eczema (dermatitis), abrasions and dry skin conditions
- Lush after sun care and for deep tanning, or exposure to elements
- Exceptional glide and coverage for massage
- Fantastic tattoo aftercare. (Enhances vivacity of blacks, vibrance of colours, protects and inhibits scab formation)
- Antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal [refs. 1, 2, 3 ]
I created this healing body balm as a professional massage cream, having been unable to find anything of comparable quality on the market. I would use nothing else – it’s the best!
The skin is a permeable membrane that absorbs nutrients as food – and this stuff is food grade, organic. You can put it on your toast if you want – but the skin loves it best!
Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Olive Oil
Pure Beeswax, Tocopherols T-50 (Vitamin E)
Essential Oils of Ylang Ylang & Orange
- antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, calmative
- antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, sedative, tonic